Thursday, April 19, 2012

Retail Therapy: Sephora & M.A.C.

In celebration before the day of IMATS my friend Julia and I decided to break in our wallets and shop around the city. What we should have probably been doing is breaking in our shoes. I still can't feel my feet. We went to Sephora and M.A.C. to get things we thought would be essential and something we couldn't get at IMATS. Here's what I walked away with.

Sephora
  • Benefit Watt's Up
  • Benefit Hervana
  • Nars Eyeshadow Duo (Mediterranee)
  • Sephora Collection Eyelash Curler (Aquamarine)

M.A.C.
  • 4 Eyeshadows in: Arena, Sumptuous Olive, Satin Taupe, and Cranberry
  • M.A.C. Wipes (30 pack)
  • Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer (NW15)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)