Sunday, May 6, 2012

Review: Essie Super Bossa Nova

With flash

Super Bossa Nova is a fuchsia based nail polish with, I guess you would call it, purple reflects. I seem to be very drawn in by fuchsia/purple mixes, lately. The combination of either in anyway always creates such an exciting color! The formula of this polish is great! Both photos are of the manicure in two coats, but honestly I could have gotten away with one if I had wanted to. For some reason I always apply two coats regardless! It does however take FOREVER to dry. I don't know if it's just this polish or I'm impatient, but it did still get marks in it 3 hours after drying. It's not a very forgiving color for that but if don't do anything, it's gorgeous!


Without flash

I would wear this color anywhere but it would be amazing to wear to the beach or out on the boardwalk. It's that burst of summer color that's always in for summer and especially this summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)