Monday, June 11, 2012

FOTD: Everyday Look

I see a lot of other beauty blogs post FOTD's (Face of the Day) and I thought it'd be fun if I did one as well! This is my sort of everyday make-up when I don't feel like wearing eye shadow. I applied M.A.C. Fluidline Gel Eyeliner in Blacktrack to the upper lash line; thin at the inner corners than thicker towards the outercorners. I always like to wing my eyeliner out, even a tiny bit.

Oh, before that I applied my Dr. Jart++ BB Cream all over my face. It left my skin dewey and natural looking which I like. You'll soon see that I like my make-up to look really natural :)

After the BB Cream and eyeliner, I applied NYX Cream Blush in Glow with a stippling brush. I concentrated most of it on the apples and then blended it out towards my temple. For some highlight, I used M.A.C.'s MSF in Soft & Gentle on my cheek bones. I love, love, love it! I didn't want to go too bold and bodacious with my lip because I wasn't really in the mood, but I still wanted a little color. So I took my Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Stain in Sweetheart and literally just dab, dab, dabbed it onto my lips. So it just barely gave it a tint of color.

Let me know if you guys like the FOTD's. I'll probably continue to do more when I feel my make up is up for being captured. Be sure to link me in the comments to some of your FOTD's if you have them! I'd love to gain some inspiration :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)