Saturday, June 16, 2012

OOTD: Mall Outing


Yay for my first OOTD (Outfit of the Day)! Today I went to the mall with my sister to help her find some shoes for her Sweet16 party which is tomorrow! (Or by the time I manage to post this it'll be today!) Yikes! Talk about last minute shopping. I thought I would share what I wore with you all! It's a very summer casual outfit. 

- Top: Zara
- Bandeau (underneath): FreePeople
- Wedges: Aldo Shoes

Unfortunately I have no idea what company I bought this ring from. I saw it at a booth at IMATS that were selling cute little hair trinkets and other accessories. I'm sure Forever21 may sell something similar to this :)








Every year during the holidays there's a holiday fair set up for about two months in Union Square. There was a celtic accessories store there and I'm really fascinated by Celtic designs so I dropped a dime on this little ring. It's sort of my 'staple' ring because I never leave my house without it! I'm not sure where you can get this either, but if I ever find out I'll edit the post and let you guys know!! 


I linked what I could manage to find online (which is everything but my rings!) I hope you guys enjoyed this! If any of you post OOTD's be sure to link me to them so I can check them out. I'm always looking for new sources of inspiration :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)