Saturday, June 23, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!


Happy shnappy Saturday everyone! Hope you're enjoying the lovely weather, or have some to enjoy! Don't know how long it will last but I plan to soak it all in! Anywho, I was lucky enough to be nominated by two amazing bloggers Amber at Beauty Guide 101 and Melissa at Miss Meliss: A Fashion and Beauty Blog for the Versatile Blogger Award! That was very sweet and I'd just like thank them both very much!

7 Random Facts About Me:
  1. Like Amber, I put jalapenos and hot sauce on everything I can; soups, salads, burgers, hot dogs, chicken, fries, etc. I have about four different kinds sitting in my fridge!
  2. I really want a rag doll kitty cat that I can name Mr. Jelly Bean.
  3. I love traveling. Anywhere at all that is new and exciting.
  4. Cheese is my kryptonite.
  5. I love DIY projects, only I can never come up with any!
  6. My new favorite show obsession is Avatar & Korra. I wish I were a water bender, haha!
  7. Seven is my favorite number!
Here's who I'm tagging!

6 comments:

  1. Great facts! I love DIY's too it just takes me time to think of them :)
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels so great to come up with one, but that happens once every blue moon for me! :) I love your DIYs!

      Delete
  2. Well done on the award hun! It's always lovely to receive these as it makes all our hard work worth while! Thanks for tagging me in :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're quite welcome! I fully think you deserve this award. Love reading your blog :)

      Delete
  3. Hey, congrats on the award, you deserve it!

    You have a lovely blog, now following.

    Hope you can take a minute to check out my blog too, maybe follow back?

    Laura xx

    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Took 5 minutes, you've got a lovely blog! Followed back :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)