Thursday, August 30, 2012

#NerdAlert

Hooray! A back to school post :D I'm sure many of us are finishing up our first week of school or just about ready to begin! I'm a sophomore in college this year (woohoo! no longer a freshie ;) ) and studying half of my general education requirements as well as Psychology. I hope you guys have eased into classes quite well. No one has to tell me how difficult it can be sometimes to start a fresh year! I've already had some of my classes and am actually excited to go to them! Okay, except for one which is just complete rubbish. Cultural Geography with a teacher who pauses at 5 minute intervals to gather his thoughts. Mr. Professor aren't we supposed to be ready before class? I'm not sure yet if I'm going to continue with it. I have enough attention problems as it is! The class I'm most excited for is my Child Psychology class. The teacher is absolutely brilliant and made us blow bubbles on the first day of class! She also said that if wanted to we could wear footie pajamas, bring out stuffed animals, and wear glitter if it helped us remember what it was like to be a kid. Easy peasy for me because, frankly, I never forgot! I'm so excited for Psychology and I think I found a major I'd love to declare (*knock on wood). Friend wise, I'm just happy to have people to talk to in class. I've tried being "hang out pals" with them but these people aren't the type I like to hang out with (either too stuck up, or too into GETTING WASTED, WOO) Soon I'll transfer and just be glad to be in the city!

Overall, my first week was a success. I have Child Psychology tomorrow again and I can't wait. I also have work but I heard we're ordering four 5ft heroes for the whole Operations crew so my tummy is excited! Hope you all had/are having a terrific week! Good luck to all of you who have started or are starting soon!

Happy Studying!

4 comments:

  1. That's so fun to blow bubbles on the first day of class! lol I wish I could do that. :)
    -Amber
    http://beautyguide101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Child Psychology sounds like fun, Good Luck! with this year of college. Love your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! :) Child Psychology sounds like it'll be so fun and you have a good teacher :) Don't worry about friends, just enjoy what you're doing :) x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I'm slowly learning that about friends :) Quality, not quantity!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)