Friday, September 14, 2012

No Buy Challenge | Weekly Wishlist #07

Weekly Wishlist #07
52/100: Woohoo! Already half way there! I can't believe 50 days went by that quickly, honestly. I have a feeling that by the end of this challenge I'm gonna lost it and just buy all the things. I feel like this challenge is a good reminder when I want to buy something I don't really need, but when it comes to something I really want I'm always inches away from cracking. Is anyone reading this and just waiting for me to lose my mind? Haha, I still want to buy so many things; Butter London polishes, M.A.C. eyeshadows, Sigma brushes, Real Techniques brushes, various clothes, LUSH bath products and ugh. I feel like I'm not buying it right now but I will when this is over. So a short list of the things I've been craving this week:
  • M.A.C. Eyeshadow's in Naked Lunch, Patina, and Vanilla | I blame the lovely Tanya Burr. She always has these non-hyped M.A.C. shadows and whenever she uses them she makes me think "how are more people not talking about these?!" I feel she's the only beauty vlogger who consistently uploads amazing quality tutorials and I love watching her. Well, not really because she makes my wishlist grow longer and longer! Recently she used Patina and Vanilla in her fall tutorial and I want them so I can recreate it cause it looked so beautiful! You can check out her video here!
There's a lot more that I'm craving, there always is, but I put the products that I am inches from buying on my wishlist. As you can see, last week I sort of failed haha. It's strange, I haven't been shopping as much as I used to yet my credit card bill is a never ending scroll. It's ... odd. Oh well, hopefully I can make it another week without these shadows in my possession. I would love it, but then I would feel super guilty for failing at this challenge.

What's this 100 Day Challenge? Why am I doing it? Read about it here! Have you decided to partake in the challenge? Let me know how you're doing in the comments!


8 comments:

  1. Pretty eye shadows :) xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I don't understand how listing the things that you want help you from buying them! You make me want more things! Naked lunch is so gorgeous!

    Andrea and the Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting to think that these lists are making it worse, haha! At least I'm not just making myself want more things! Naked Lunch, ugh, I need it in my life.

      Delete
  3. Ooh congrats on what you've done so far!
    I start when I go back to uni next week, pretty scared haha! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! & ah, I hope you have far more luck with it than me! :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I saw this video too. She does such good makeup tutorials and I'm so jealous of her skills. Not long to go! At least you'll be done in time for the Christas goodies from Lush! :) x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)