Thursday, October 18, 2012

I Curl My Hair ... Aaand My Lashes?

Best Friend Says: "You do what with that thing? On your lashes?!"

Admit it, at one point or another when you were slowly starting to get into the beauty community, you saw this contraption and though "Never, nope, not for me!" I mean, look at it! A plastic death trap that looks like it could tear out your eye lashes! And how much of a difference can it really make? If I can be frank for a moment, even when I bought this eyelash curler I wasn't thinking "Hey, I can't wait to give this a go and see what it does!". I was more so thinking "Oooh, look at the pretty aquamarine color!". Hahaha, not my finest shopping moment, but I am glad I bought this. This one in particular is the Sephora Collection eyelash curler that comes in a multitude of colors. It also comes with a back up of rubbers (*blush) but I can't remember where I put them ... The reviews were decent and I didn't have anything to really compare it to, so decent was good enough for me at $16. Turns out, this eyelash curler is great! You can actually see a difference in eyelash curl when you curl one and not the other! Lashes with more curl not only look a bit nicer but it also makes it super easy to apply mascara. I think having an eyelash curler is a great staple in every beauty lovelie's make up collection. It doesn't even have to be a fancy Chanel curler or anything like that (unless you want to splurge a bit ;) cause we all deserve it!) The construction of each is basically the same! 

What do you think of eyelash curlers? Which is your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. Fun thing is, when you tweeted about the F&F sale last night I immediately thought how I needed a new eyelash curler!
    I always thought the same thing, how much can pressing rubber together on my lashes do! Such a difference!

    P.s. Where is out F&F email???!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a subtle, but huge difference :) The fun part is that the Sephora ones come in like 8 different colors!

      Delete
  2. Haha, you know, I was so scared of lash curlers at one point, I wouldn' even go near them. Now, I use them sometimes but they aren't a daily staple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so scary! I didn't understand how anyone could use them without losing a few lashes in the process!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)