Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pumpkin Caramel Latte: From Bedroom to Coffee Shop

Did I scare anyone with this font? Haha, my goodness it just screams Halloween and melted caramel! Is it odd that I'm reviewing yet another candle? Does that qualify under beauty or fashion? Come to think of it I don't even blog much about fashion! Well, I trust you'll all let me know if candles are not something to be reviewed, but I think when it smells this delicious it must be shared! This is Halloween, Everybody make a scene!

I'm going to come right out and say that if it weren't for my sending candles across the sea to Melissa (Melissa Knows Best) I would have never sniffed this beaut. It encompasses everything that is oh so sweet about the fall. Since you can't smell through your screen, allow me to paint you a wondrous picture. You are walking along the street with the trees above you becoming bare with still some green left on them but on the floor all the lonely red and orange and yellow dried up leaves are waiting to be crunched. You're in your favorite sweater, wrapped up in your favorite scarf because of all the crisp air around you. You stumble upon your favorite coffee shop (Starbucks, woot!) and get a wiff of all the new autumn coffee's they have brought out. You can smell the strong scent of all the melting caramel being added to the warm drinks as they are then dusted off with a dash of cinnamon, that you can lightly smell through it all. But then there's the smell of the decadent and creamy pumpkin, mixed together with the caramel and cinnamon. Suddenly you are dashing off to the counter and order yourself a tall mug of the delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte which you then take with you, sit yourself on a cozy couch beside a window and watch as the season transforms around you.

BAM! Simply put, if you are a fan of the warm and sweet scents that are always so fantastically associated with autumn you will have to check out this candle. I can almost guarantee that there will be another 2 for $20 sale at Bath & Body Works quite soon so you'll have no excuse not to pick this up. I know I didn't, haha! Thanks again to Melissa for allowing me to smell the sweetness of it!

So ... are you guys intrigued? What are some of your favorite fall scents?

7 comments:

  1. Glad I could be of service ;) This is an amazing smelling candle. It's one of those perfect ones that once it's been lit for only a few minutes, you can smell it around the whole house! :) x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! The scent throw of this is crazy! I can smell it three floors down! Thank you so much for making me notice it. I probably would have overlooked it if I hadn't been nosy and took a sniff when I got it for you! :)

      Delete
  2. That sounds yummy!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their candles!
    I NEED ANOTHER 2 for 20 THIS SEASON!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Candles are 2 for 20 now through Sunday Oct 14

      Delete
  4. OMG I just did a post on this candle yesterday! haha. I'm obsessed with Bath and Body Works and I LOVE this candle. I'm on my second one now haha. I'm totally gonna follow you! :) Great Post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds sooo yummy! Ommmm
    xxx

    www.littleboblab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)