Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Blogmas Day 5 | The Winterlicious Tag

This tag was created by Macbarbie07 over on YouTube and I thought it would be really fun to to do this tag for Blogmas Day 5! I chose this one because it's the only tag that isn't exclusively Christmas which makes the little Jewish girl in me feel included, hahah! I'm gonna just jump right into it and tag lovelies at the end! :)

1. Sephora by OPI Chestnuts About You/Deborah Lippmann Mermaids Dream |
Chestnuts About You is a gorgeous metallic, champagne polish that looks fun, sparkly and super classy at the same time. Mermaid's Dream will just always be, hands down, my favorite polish to wear day, night, spring, fall, whenever! If you want to see a swatch of this one you can click over here!

2. MAC Ladybug Lipstick |
Classic red for the holidays. It's a brilliant cross between a true red, and just a little of bit of brightness so you can get away with wearing it all day! I absolutely love it and have been wearing it to work non-stop! Click over here for swatches!

3. Scoop V-Neck T-Shirt |
So at work we have a dress code and it used to be black shirt and denim pants. I had a bunch of black shirts that I bought and then it changed to white shirt and blue jeans. This is the only white shirt I own and I wasn't about to go out and buy a bunch of white shirts. It's plain enough so that I can get away with wearing it every day under and apron without anyone noticing, haha! 

4. Bath & Body Works Tis' The Softest Socks & some seriously soft pair of jammies |
I went into how crazy I was about these socks yesterday in my Blogmas Day 4 post which you can check out here if you haven't seen it yet! I haven't taken them off! So cozy!

5. Bath & Body Works Cranberry Pear Bellini Candle |
I'm a champagne girl through and through and this candle smells like sweet, refreshing, bubbly goodness! If you haven't sniffed this yet, I highly recommend you do! Can't wait for New Years to finally get a glass!

6. Starbucks Peppermint White Mocha |
White Mocha is my favorite drink year round, but with that added pump of Peppermint, mmmm, pure perfection! I like any of Starbucks' drinks during the holidays but this is my favorite 'holiday' drink!

7. Home Alone 1/Home Alone 2 |
Their movies are every kids dream! I used to want a big family like theirs and then for them to forget me so I could show off my amazing prank pulling skills, haha! It always makes me laugh, no matter what time of the year I watch it.

8. The Dreidel Song |
On principle ... come on! Let's show a little Hanukkah pride, haha!

9. Peppermint Bark
I could eat pounds, upon pounds of this chocolatey and sweet minty deliciousness! I'm such a sucker for the Ghirardelli Peppermint Squares! 

10. Twinkling Fairy Lights & Bath & Body Works Reindeer Scent Portable |
These twinkling lights are the best $6 I have ever spent. They've been hanging in my room since the beginning of November and I always have them on at night. I could swear I get a better night's sleep because of them; they're so festive and you cannot look at them and be unhappy! The second one I just got recently, it's a little scentportable that's a cute pink reindeer and has little bobbles that jingle! It makes me so happy whenever I look at it!

11. Sephora Gift Cards & Money |
What else, honestly? Haha. I'm not someone to decide in the moment what I want so I tell people gift cars and money will do because then I'll be able to figure it out when the time comes, and I always do ;)

12. Spend time with my family and friends |
I love this time of year because everyone comes back from college and I get to see my family for so many dinners. Hanukkah is this weekend and are expecting so many guests! Then for Christmas I'm going to Rico Suave's (le boyfriend) house! Then to my uncle's house for New Year's! Eeeep, so excited for this time of year!

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this! Here are the lovelies I tag to this ... well, tag! If I didn't tag you I'd still love if you did this tag and linked me! Reading people's answers to these questions is honestly so fun!

Melissa from Melissa Knows Best.
Andrea from Andrealamode/FromInsideMyCloset (Blog/Youtube!)
Amber Lindsey from Beauty Guide 101
Kat from Kitsch Snitch
Laura from Lauras All Made Up

See you all tomorrow for Blogmas Day 6! Can't wait for you guys to see tomorrow's post :D

6 comments:

  1. YAY! I am so glad you tagged me! I will definitely do this tag :)
    -Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woop! I'll do this soon! I still haven't watched Bethany's video on this yet. I'm so behind on my YouTube videos from not watching for about a week but I'm slowly catching up! I actually am not much of a fan of the peppermint mocha, or the white one either, I think it tastes too toothpaste like haha. I'm quite sad that I don't like it :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, no, no, no! Melissa, Peppermint White Mocha's are the bee's knees! Haha, but I guess peppermint is not everyone's cup o' ... coffee haha. Which one do you like? :)

      Delete
  3. I want to do this, but its summer here! :P

    http://kitschsnitch.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I'm so sorry, haha! When it's finally Winter where you are be sure to do it! ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)