Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Empties #03

Empties posts/videos are the most rewarding kinds. You're using up products you've got in your stash and then you get to unceremoniously dump then in the garbage - a whole big bag of trash. Now, I haven't done an Empties post since March so you can imagine just how much I've collected to share with you all. I've also included a lot of products that weren't beauty related but have been a hilariously obsessive part of my life! My Sephora bag was so full of products that my closet door couldn't fully shut anymore. I also had a bunch of Bath & Body works candles that I burnt through, so they couldn't fit into the bag and needed to be stacked on the shelf! It's been crazy, haha! It felt so good to finally get rid of this mess and start fresh with an empty 'empties' bag, haha! This video is a bit longer than my usually ones so sit back, relax, and enjoy me getting frustrated with a few emptied products! ;)

What product have you used up recently?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you have so many empties! I just used up my Ocean Salt too and I am thoroughly distraught!
    Jennifer
    Nature With Nurture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yeah they've been collecting for a while ^.^
      I get the same way when I run out if I don't have back up handy! WHAT IS LIFE WITHOUT OCEAN SALT?! ;D

      Delete
  2. Candlessssss! The way to my heart. I'm certain that if we were the same room, it would burn down due to the amount of candles we would have burning haha

    haley-wood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, LOL. It would totally happen! I can't help myself - some of them just smell so NICE! It's addicting. There's crack in the wax, hahaha!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)