Thursday, August 21, 2014

Summer Inspired Look ft. Lit Cosmetics

Today's glitter look is inspired by bright and sparkly color. When you think "glitter", besides being super sparkly, you always manage to think bright and colorful. Using Lit Cosmetic's glitters in Goober Grape in Size #03 and California Soul in Size #03, I went glitter bananas for this look. Seriously, I packed on so much glitter that I would blink and it would just rain sparkles. I wanted it to dazzle and be seen from a mile away, which is what I got. This look, to me, is the epitome of summer. Bright, in your face, and really fun! It's def. not one of the most wearable looks that I've come up with (my mom called me to move my car whilst this was on my eyes and I had to get my sister to do it, haha) but it just makes you want to smile. If you'd like to see close up swatches of this shade and the others in my collection, as well as my review on Lit Glitters, I'd suggest clicking here. Here's what I used for this look:

Featured Lit Cosmetic Glitters: Goober Grape in Size #03 and California Soul in Size #03
On the eyes:
  • Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Strawberry Milk
  • Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette Shadows in different shades of purple
  • INGLOT Eyeshadow in 470 DS
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (Naked 2 and Walk of Shame)
  • Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Liner in 0L Matte Black
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl in 005 Nude
  • Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Intense Black
  • Maybelline The Rocket Volum Express Mascara
  • Eldora False Eyelashes in H151
On the face
  • Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme in  001/Bobbi Brown Brightening Concealer/Rimmel Stay Matte Tranluscent Powder
  • Benefit gimmeBrows Brow Gel
  • Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Bronzer
  • Benefit's Hervana Blush
  • Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick in 54 Le Baiser

2 comments:

  1. these colours are so pretty! the pink of is definitely my favourite! looks so pretty on and is very pigmented!

    http://oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this. I don't normally get my glitters out but after seeing this I want to create a sparkly look! Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)